Pace Material Handling has the best installation crews in the business. We know that time is money! There is nothing worse than halting operations due to unnecessary delays. Pace Material Handling will work with you to make sure that doesn't happen.
Our team of experts often work with the general contractor and other subcontractors to best coordinate the installation process. The pre-construction time and effort pace provides to the other contractors makes for fewer problems during and after construction.
We are flexible, too. It has been our experience that many changes can take place in the middle of the project. We make sure those changes are addressed as smoothly and as cost effectively as possible. Because of our experience, we have found ways to save you money on installation.
- Our team experts design, manage and install your new equipment
- Pace can manage the entire project
- Pace can also work with your general contractor and subcontractors
- We meet the most strenuous safety standards of OSHA and WAC
- Nearly 40 years of industry and installation experience
- We are the best in the business!
Installing equipment correctly and on-time takes a coordinated effort, and continued communication. At Pace we make the effort to make sure your installs get completed accurately, and in a timely manner.